Wold Service has been a part of the St. Ansgar Community since 1938 when Waldo Wold first purchased the Standard Oil Station. The business was later purchased by Richard (Mike) and Janet Wold and they began an expansion which continues to this day carried on by the third generation of the Wold family.

Starting with the service station in 1958 Mike and Janet added an “on the farm tractor tire service” the following year. In 1963, to meet the needs of area farmers, the rim widening business began making custom rims for tractors and later expanded to widening rims for combines. Over the years more product lines were added until today Wold’s produces over 40 types of rims and wheels for the agricultural market. The production which began in the home garage now takes place in a modern 50000 square foot manufacturing and warehouse facility in St. Ansgar’s industrial park.

R. A. Wold & Sons, Inc was formed in 1982 to incorporate Wold’s Service and Wold Rim & Wheel into a single business. The automotive service center, retail tire business and wrecker service remain an integral part of Wold’s business.

Wold’s began as a small service station serving the needs of local farmers and has grown to become a respected manufacturer and reseller of rims and wheels with sales throughout the United States and Canada. The Wold family and their employees look forward to many more years of growth and providing their customers with the best quality product on the market.

Website designed by EDJE technologies