Wold Service has been a part of the St. Ansgar Community since 1938 when Waldo Wold first purchased the Standard Oil Station. The business was later purchased by Richard (Mike) and Janet Wold and they began an expansion which continues to this day carried on by the third generation of the Wold family.
R. A. Wold & Sons, Inc was formed in 1982 to incorporate Wold’s Service and Wold Rim & Wheel into a single business. The automotive service center and retail tire business remain an integral part of Wold’s business.
Wold’s began as a small service station serving the needs of local farmers and has grown to become a respected manufacturer and reseller of rims and wheels with sales throughout the United States and Canada. The Wold family and their employees look forward to many more years of growth and providing their customers with the best quality product on the market.